RE: [fluka-discuss]: i am out the fluka

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 12:59:16 +0200

Dear user,

You can unsubscribe from the list by sending an Email to majordomo_at_fluka.or=
g (or majordomo_at_mi.infn.it) which contains the following text in the Email =
body (you previous Email didn't contain this):
unsubscribe fluka-discuss

It is very important that this Email is sent from the *same* Email address =
you used for the registration, in particular one should *not* use an alias =
for this Email address.

Cheers, Anton

PS: you don't need to put fluka-discuss in cc when you want to unsubscribe