[fluka-discuss]: Radioactive decay database

From: Mitja Majerle <majerle_at_ujf.cas.cz>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 22:40:02 +0200

Dear Fluka-experts,

I use BEAM-ISOTOPE/HI-PROP/RADDECAY combination of cards to simulate the
response of HPGe to gammas from different isotopes. Is there a list of
the isotopes, which are included? I found out there is a lot of them,
but some seem to be from some other source than ENSDF. Maybe the decay
schemes are also available and they can be modified by the user - or
implementing my arbitrary decay scheme to source.f is the only way ?

Thank you,
Mitja Majerle
NPI Rez
Czech Republic