[fluka-discuss]: The unit of USRBDX

From: Xia, Zhenghua <zxia_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:50:26 +0000

In USRBDX, it is noted:
The results of a USRBDX<http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=83> boundary crossing estimator are always given as DOUBLE DIFFERENTIAL distributions of fluence (or current) in energy and solid angle, in units of cm-2 GeV-1 sr-1 per incident primary

The output is fluence: cm-2 GeV-1 sr-1 per incident primary.

However, it is also written:
Default (DOSE-EQ scoring and option AUXSCORE<http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=11> not given): AMB74
My understanding is the output unit of USRBDX by default is a dose unit (even when there is no AUXSCORE card.

I am confused. What is the output from a USRBDX by default?

Thank you,
Amy