Re: [fluka-discuss]: plotting errors

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 23:13:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Roxana,

I can't diagnose from the .inp because the problem is not from .inp, but depends
on what you were trying to plot from your 'Red' window.

You might wish to try changing the du and dv values under 'Extends', and/or the
x, y, z values under 'Center'.

Otherwise, do it visually. Go back to the 'Geometry' tab, in the 'Red' window
adjust the positioning and scale to something reasonable. The rule of thumb is
to get something we can see so that gnuplot has something to plot; if we see
nothing (eg scale too small or scale too big, or in a plane where nothing is
visible) chances are gnuplot won't be able to find anything to plot, therefore
throws up an error. Once you get a view you are happy with, go back to the
'Plot' tab, ask Oz to oz, and plot the newly generated 'Red' plot.

:) mary