Re: [fluka-discuss]: The request form for downloading source

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:47:07 +0200

Hi Indi
The pdf-generating procedure went crazy because of the underscore sign in
your e-mail address.
I'll send you the form in a separate e-mail.
I would like to remind you that the source distribution is NOT necessary
to run the code. The binary distribution and the aassociated user
routines are enough. The source code is distributed only as a reference,
and cannot be modified/translated/inserted in other codes.
Regards
Paola
> Hi There
>
> I apologize in advanced. This message is not related to any FLUKA
> technical issue. I am not sure to whom I should send.
>
> I had submitted the request for downloading the source of FLUKA and got to
> the page "Now download, fill & sign the request (PDF version)". The PDF
> file contains only an instruction. Would you please direct me where the
> PDF version for the request form is?
>
> Indi

Paola Sala
INFN Milano