[fluka-discuss]: Stopping power and range

From: Metin Usta <musta280_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:21:37 +0200

Dear Fluka Experts,

I obtained the stopping power values using DELTARAY option with Flair
(eta shell corr. restr.dE/dx nuc.dE/dx res.nuc.dE/dx). Which one is the
electronic stopping power from this values? I used to total unrestricted
stopping power, but output values are very high than SRIM and so on.
Moreover, how can I do the range calculations in Fluka? I would be glad if
you could help.

Best regards,

--
Arş. Gör. Metin USTA
Mustafa Kemal Üniversitesi, Fen Edebiyat Fakültesi, Fizik Bölümü, 31034