Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: the activity of residual simulated is not satisfied with the actual activity

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 09:53:24 +0100

Dear Jianqui,
I'm sorry, but if you do not give some more detail I cannot help.
 As already said, I see no problem in your input file.
Do you compare with other calculations or with data? With the same
geometry or not? <with the same mixture of Tungsten and air? What is the
order of magnitude of the difference?
What is "a certain ratio" ? what do you expect and what do you get? Please
make me understand..
Paola

> Dear Paola
> I compared my resluts with others and found that my value was lower
> than the others especially in the medium nuclide. What's more, I had
> a doubt about the same activity acquired by simulation in special
> nuclide after a short term, like 178Ta and 178W , 128Cs and 128Ba,
> 66Cu and 66Ni and so on. I known they are on the decay chain, but I
> didn't understand why they would have the same activity but not a
> certain ratio when they reached transient equilibrium. I wonder if
> you have some good suggestions for me?
> Regards
> Jianqi

Paola Sala