Re: [fluka-discuss]: Energy-time-dependent flux

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 11:21:18 +0100

Dear Ali

I see two possibilities: use USRYIELD with first quantity 'kinetic energy'
and second quantity 'time' or USRTRACK in combination with fluscw.f.

For the latter option, the age of the particle is available on variable
ATRACK in common block TRACKR (that you have to include into fluscw). You
will need as many USRTRACK detectors as age intervals, select the detector
for a certain age interval within fluscw using JSCRNG and set the weight
to zero for all particles with ages outside of the interval.

Doing it both ways would also be a nice cross check if you indeed score
what you expect..

Hope this helps,

Cheers
Stefan