RE: [fluka-discuss]: A problem about installation

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 08:50:11 +0000

Hi Shao,

please try to set first the environment variable FLUFOR
export FLUFOR=gfortran
and then try to recompile
There is no "make install" for fluka
It seems that the make clean is not propagating the FLUPRO variable therefore it cannot work unless you set it manually
like
export FLUPRO=/home/shao/fluka

V.