Re: [fluka-discuss]: SImplegeo for ubuntu

From: Roberto Versaci <roberto.versaci_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 05:50:15 +0100 (CET)

From the simplegeo webpage (namely:
http://theis.web.cern.ch/theis/simplegeo/ )

"Platform[:]
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Win 7.
Linux port is foreseen. Currently it is suggested to run the native
Windows implementation using a virtual machine like Virtual Box (open
source)."

If you want to work on linux, you may consider using flair
(www.fluka.org/flair). It has a graphical geometry editor as well as
import/export capabilities.

Cheers,

                 Roberto