[fluka-discuss]: secondary alpha particles

From: Anton Artamonov <Anton.Artamonov_at_oulu.fi>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 14:58:43 +0000

Dear FLUKA users and developers
I explore cascade in the water.
For isotropic proton and alpha beams I have an incorrect
flux of secondary alpha particles. Secondary alpha particles not exist
for energy from several hundred MeV to the energy primaries particles
Firstly I produce a custom executable: FLUPRO/fluka/flutil/ldpmqmd -o
flukadpm -m fluka
After I'm starting calculation.

In attachments my input file and figure with flux of secondary alpha particles.