[fluka-discuss]: Mathematical Expressions in Fluka/Flair Input

From: Bartkoski,Dirk Alan <DABartkoski_at_mdanderson.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 17:14:21 +0000

I have found only a couple of examples of the use of mathematical expressions in Flair WHAT parameters. Such as, if I define a variable X, I can use that variable in Flair by putting "=X " in the WHAT variable of interest. Additionally, I know from trial and error that simple math such as "=2*X" may be used in WHAT positions. I am wondering the extent of mathematical expressions that may be used and if there is any documentation describing the use of expressions and defined variables in more detail? For example, may cosine and sine functions be used in WHATs? What other expressions are available?

________________________________
Dirk A. Bartkoski, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow | Radiation Physics
[MDACC Logo]
Mays Clinic (ACBP1.2972.1)
1515 Holcombe Blvd., Unit 1202
Houston, TX 77030
(713) 745-8124 Office | (865) 310-7349 Mobile
dabartkoski_at_mdanderson.org<mailto:dabartkoski_at_mdanderson.org>

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)