[fluka-discuss]: user cards work with Heavy Ion collisions

From: Shakeel Ahmed, Dr. <shakeel_at_pinstech.org.pk>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:06:17 +0500

Dear FLuka users
I am working on heavy ion collisions using fluka. I want to find pions, charged hedrons etc in pb-pb collisions. Can any one suggest me which cards I should use for this purpose. I am using usrbin but getting blank graph.

thanks a lot for your help
regards
shakeel
You can manage unsubscription from this mailing list at https://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id¬c_info
Alternatively, just send an email to majordomo_at_fluka.org with the following single line as the body of the email:
unsubscribe fluka-discuss
Important recommendation: the email has to be sent from the *same* email address used for the registration, in particular one should *not* use an alias for this email address.