[fluka-discuss]: Problems about X-ray input file

From: <shaogch_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 22:03:08 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka users,

   When I use 10 keV X-ray irradiate 0.05 cm thick carbon target,I find the X-ray cannot pass through carbon target which is not right.So I suspect the input file I set is wrong.I attach the input file(1.inp),Please have a look at it.

   When I use 10 MeV X-ray irradiate 1 cm thick target(carbon is at the left side of the target,iron is at the right side of the target).In this problem, do I have a need to use Low-Mat card?Please see the second input file.

   Thanks for any suggestions.

Best Regards

Chen Yuan