[fluka-discuss]: Polyenergetic X-ray beam

From: Ferreira De Almeida Lourenco, Ana <am.lourenco_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 18:12:50 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

I would like to simulate a polyenergetic X-ray beam based on a specific spectra. From what I could understand I should load it into the source file but for me it's not clear how to do it... I've been looking to some examples but they are not clear to me. Could you please give me any working examples or point me in the direction of any references?

Many thanks,

Ana