RE: [fluka-discuss]: Including discrete photon spectra in FLUKA

From: Stefan Roesler <Stefan.Roesler_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:03:49 +0000

Dear Patrick

You can use the user routine source.f for that purpose. Please see for example

https://indico.cern.ch/event/334606/contribution/35/material/slides/0.pdf

slide 25ff

Please note that you still need a BEAM card for initialization purposes. The energy defined there must be equal or larger than any of the energies that you define in source.

Cheers
Stefan