[fluka-discuss]: Activity and RESNUCLE

From: Roxana-georgiana Rata U1179323 <Roxana.Rata_at_hud.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 13:13:30 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have 2 questions regarding the results obtained using USRBIN and RESNUCLE.

1. I know that for activation studies, when you have the IRRPROFI card, the dose equivalent obtained is already in ps/s. This rule is applied also when you want to score the ACTIVITY (R-PHI-Z point)? For example my results will be on Bq/cm^3/primary or just Bq/cm^3 as I already defined the beam intensity with the IRRPROFI?

2. When I plot the residual nuclei as function of A and Z, the results will be nuclei/cmc/primary or Bq/primary?

I apologise for my stupid questions but I am a bit confused and I want to be sure that my results are correct.

Thank you!

Regards,

Roxana

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]