Re: [fluka-discuss]: USXSUW table double differential

From: Colin Paul de Gloucester <Colin_Paul_Gloster_at_ACM.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:20:28 +0100 (CET)

Guillermo Hernández González emailed on February 9th, 2015:
|"Dear FLUKA experts, |
|I've noticed USXSUW has recently been updated so double differential tables |
|in the *_tab.lis files are generated in a more convenient format (blocks for|
|each angular interval and energy interval specified for every bin in them). |
| |
|It seems however that after the last block some old-styled information is |
|still printed (EPGMAX (JE+1), OMGMAX (NABXBN (NX)), I guess) which used to |
|be needed to find the upper binning limits but it is no longer so. |
| |
|As it somehow breaks the structure of the file I was wondering whether it |
|could be deleted in the next respin, as it could cause troubles to scripts |
|reading those files. |
| |
|Best regards |
|Guillermo H." |

Dear FLUKA team:

Will you respond to this email by Guillermo Hernández González?

Regards,
Colin Paul de Gloucester