[fluka-discuss]: Problem with transporting neutrons

From: NKANYISO ROBERT Mantengu <3477531_at_myuwc.ac.za>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:05:11 +0200

Dear Fluka experts,
Can someone help me out here I'm transporting neutron fluence using USRBDX
card, but the spectra that I get doesn't seam to be consistent with the
measured one.

Here is the input file and the spectra
any comment or advice will be appreciated.

#Sorry for the units in the calculated spectra, but its Energy in GeV on X
axis and its fluence in part/GeV/cm^2 on Y axis

Regards
N.R Mantengu