Re: [fluka-discuss]: From energy to the beta*gamma

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 17:06:38 +0000

Hi Anna,

To my knowledge there is no user subroutine designed to filter or modify on-line the binning of your USRTRACK card so that you can score as a function of beta*gamma instead of energy. Your best bet is to set a relatively fine binning and transform the results off-line with a script of your own. Alternatively you could try to use mgdraw.f, from where at each step, interaction, boundary crossing... you get the the state of particles including their energy position, etc, thus you could in principle sort&print the distance between interactions into a beta*gamma histogram, but this may require quite some effort.

Mario