Re: [fluka-discuss]: x-rays

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 21:32:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bruno,

Beam particle and energy are specified via the BEAM card. Consider also the
EMFCUT card.

By 'penetration' do you mean fluence vs depth? Please see the 'scoring' lecture
and exercise here:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/296741/timetable/#20140513

To see specific photoeletric or Compton interaction one by one, you need to do a
few fortran lines to intercept ENTRY USDRAW in mgdraw.f, then recompile, before
running. Here we switch to materials of the advanced course:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/334606/timetable/#20141203
look for 'Programming user routines'.

Naturally, in addition to the course material, there is a wealth of
documentation in FLUKA manual.

:) mary