Re: [fluka-discuss]: run fluka

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 21:23:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bruno,

Have you looked at the pdf for the lectures available at the following FLUKA
course site?
https://indico.cern.ch/event/296741/timetable/#20140512
You are encouraged to go through the course materials and the exercises. You are
of course welcome to attend a course.

I'm not sure, did you mean "it started OK but didn't finish" instead?

'Data' refers to the output results.

'Process Merge' is for merging results from multiple runs, if one long run was
split into multiple short runs, each on a different processor or core, to speed
up the simulation. 'Long' and 'short' according to the number of primaries you
specify in the START card. 'Process Merge' will not be necessary if you do not
split your run.

'Status' and 'Error' are probably self-explanatory. They have the same meaning
in FLUKA as in other software environment.

:) mary