RE: [fluka-discuss]: run fluka

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:40:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bruno and Pavel,

There is no info for reproducing your problem, but perhaps there is no need. The
routine way for debugging, if the simulation doesn't involve user routines,
would be to look at.err and/or .out.

In case user routines are involved, additional debugging steps would be: 1) to
run without the user routines; and 2) to look at .log, usually the top part.

If there is nothing wrong with .inp, my next bet would be your FLAIR
configuration / preferences, rather than FLAIR itself.

Whether or not the status report, 'Finished OK' is 101% correct under all
circumstances, the status report isn't going to cause a simulation to fail,
therefore unlikely to be the culprit.

:) mary