Re: [fluka-discuss]: Dose-equivalence and Dose-rate

From: NKANYISO ROBERT Mantengu <3477531_at_myuwc.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:49:39 +0200

I tried to do as you instructed me, but still I don't have any idea where
to read the dose-rate for the conversion coefficient (AMB74) that I have
used to convert the DOSE-EQuivalence to AMBient dose.
The only thing I can manage to do is to plot is to plot the USRBIN mash,
but I can't read exactly what is the dose that is there after a certain
period of time.
I mean the readable values.

NB: I have attached my input file

Regards