Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to merge data with weight by flair?

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:48:07 +0200

Dear Yuni,
 I'm not aware of any tool distributed with FLUKA/flair which allow you to
do what request.
I would personally do it via an external script (once the simulations of
energy are merged).

You have the sources of the tools *usbsuw.f* and the specification about
how the *USRBIN* are read/written is available both in the source code and
in the manual.

Best,
Vittorio