Re: [fluka-discuss]: Energy deposition attribution

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 16:57:12 +0200

Dear Staffan

Alberto explaination is very likely the good one. Indeed in your plot the
difference is larger at the beginning and then becoming smaller towards
the Bragg peak where it will eventually vanishes, coherently with the
secondary electron explaination, since 100 keV or more electrons can be
less and less produces as the beam loses energy
Scoring electrons or EM energy will clarify.

                     Ciao
                    Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |