[fluka-discuss]: import of RT-structures with the dicom tool

From: Kristian Ytre-Hauge <Kristian.Ytre-Hauge_at_uib.no>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 07:22:41 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

I am using the dicom import tool in flair, and can successfully import CT-scans and build my voxel geometry. However, I would like to also import structures from my dicom files. There is an option (RTSTRUCT) in the voxel "tab", but I have not managed to make use of this. Could you provide an example/explanation of how to do this, or is this a feature which is not yet implemented?

Best regards,
Kristian Smeland Ytre-Hauge