[fluka-discuss]: Scoring number of primaries in each region

From: <alexander.brynes_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 11:30:47 +0000

Dear FLUKA users,

I am trying to determine the number of particles which are deposited in materials. I simply want to determine the thickness of a material in order to stop a certain amount of incident electrons. I understand that fluence and current can be scored with USRBDX, but for now I just want to know how many electrons are escaping the system. Is there a way to do this? From what I have found so far, it is possible to score the energy deposited by the beam, but this is not exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Alex