Re: [fluka-discuss]: source compilation and link problem

From: <sandipan_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:16:31 +0530

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind reply and sorry to disturb you repeated times .
but the problem till persists. Though I have installed gawk long time ago
, but till the "[[" error is there. I have attached the screen shot.

And Sir , I have attached my fff script also for your verification , if
any other change is required.

Thank you in advance
Sandipan