Re: [fluka-discuss]: Updating new version of FLUKA in virtual box

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 23:28:28 +0200

Dear Kousiki,
 personally I would suggest you to try to install you own first real Linux
distribution on virtual machine where you could install (and later
maintain) your own software.
In order to update your flupix you would need to download
https://www.fluka.org/packages/fluka-2011.2c-1.i686.rpm
and install it using yum from the bash terminal of your flupix
sudo yum install fluka-2011.2c-1.i686.rpm

If not, the other option is to wait a few days for a new respin of the
flupix.
Best,
Vittorio