[fluka-discuss]: several problems during fluka using to deal with LiF NEUTRON convertor

From: »Æº£Àõ <huanghl_at_stu.xidian.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 23:58:31 +0800

Dear fluka expert,

i'm trying to deal with the simulation work on LiF NEUTRON convertor ,
it's fortunate that someone had ask questions on it , and those mails helps me a lot in setting material cards

still i meet some problems setting detectors , as i'm not a nuclear related major student

details were discribed in the document which i'v uploaded

it's my pleasure if someone will ask my question

best wishes