[fluka-discuss]:

From: Roxana-georgiana Rata U1179323 <Roxana.Rata_at_hud.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 13:47:49 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

I am trying to simulate a helium beam hitting a stainless steel tube as I am interested to calculate the ambient dose equivalent. My simulation is working well, I create and files but when I want to process them, a warning appears saying : Possible errors: helium_23.bnn. Correctly processed. When I chech my output file I have nor error message so I don't understand where is the mistake.
I attached my input files. I would like to mention that I used the same input for protons and everything was fine.
Thank you!

Regards,

Roxana

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]