Re: [fluka-discuss]: installation problem

From: Yuri Simeonov <yuri.simeonov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 19:18:01 +0000

Hi Roxana,
I think I had similar problems when I accidentally installed Fluka as
"root" and after this tried to run a simulation as a normal user. I didn't
have access to rfluka and all the other files. Maybe you have some user
rights/privileges issues?

Regards
Yuri

Roxana-georgiana Rata U1179323 <Roxana.Rata_at_hud.ac.uk> schrieb am Mo.,
27.07.2015, 16:18: