[fluka-discuss]: plot error (gnuplot error?)

From: Roxana-georgiana Rata U1179323 <Roxana.Rata_at_hud.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:45:09 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have another issue to be solved. When I am trying to plot my URSBIN data, I get this error.

Started 2015.07.31 17:39:48
set terminal wxt 0 enhanced raise title 'protonnew.flair-0: Ambient Dose-Eq Rate for H assuming 20% beam'

set key default
Cmd: /home/roxana/fluka/flutil/gplevbin <<EOF
-

protonnew_23.bnn

1

100

100

1

EOF

Cmd: /home/roxana/fluka/flutil/rfluka -e first -M 1 flairWd8SFv
$TARGET_MACHINE = Linux
$FLUPRO = /home/roxana/fluka

Initial seed copied from /home/roxana/fluka
Running fluka in /home/roxana/Documents/LEIR/new/protonnew/fluka_19664

======================= Running FLUKA for cycle # 1 =======================

Removing links
Removing temporary files
Saving output and random number seed
     No ranflairWd8SFv002 generated!
Saving additional files generated
     Moving PLOTGEOM.BINARY to /home/roxana/Documents/LEIR/new/protonnew/flairWd8SFv001_PLOTGEOM.BINARY
     Moving PLOTGEOM.STORE to /home/roxana/Documents/LEIR/new/protonnew/flairWd8SFv001_PLOTGEOM.STORE
End of FLUKA run
... Fluka run: 0.418925 s
Processing PLOTGEOM.STORE file
Geometry Problem flairWd8SFv 19664

Could someone help me with this? I just upgraded my FLUKA and FLAIR version. Could be because of this?
I attached my input and my output file.
Thank you!

Regards,

Roxana
University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]