[fluka-discuss]: crashed run with floating point exception error

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:09:07 +0430

Dear FLUKA Experts

In my problem the produced gas bremsstrahlung strikes an inclined silicon
target and a beam stop and I am going to score dose equivalent from photons
and neutrons behind lead shield.
In spite of activate PHOTONUC card, the results (dose and fluence) for
neutrons are zero and when I set the number of histories more than 5000 to
increase the probability of neutron generation and decrease statistical
errors, the run crashed after one cycle with the message of floating point
exception.
My input is Attached. Could you help me where the problem is?

Kind Regards
Hamideh