[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA produce radioisotope daughters

From: <fandroul_at_central.ntua.gr>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 14:23:30 +0300

Dear all,
I'm using FLUKA to simulate gamma-ray spectra from natural radionuclides
in the sea, using a used-defined spherical volume source in which
radionuclides are produced randomly .
As a result, I want to see the energy that is deposited in the detector.
The problem is that I'm using radionuclides from the U-238, U-235 and
Th-232 decay series and for example, for the isotope Pb-212 I get also
results for the isotope Tl-208 which is the last radionuclide in the
chain.
Is there any way that I can get only results for a specific isotope and
not also for his daughters?

Thank you,
Froso Androulakaki