R: RE: [fluka-discuss]: error in cmpcrd.f procedure

From: <fabiemme_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:34:14 +0200 (CEST)

----Messaggio originale----

Da: Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch

Data: 13/08/2015 16.22

A: "fabiemme_at_libero.it"<fabiemme_at_libero.it>, "fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org"<fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org>

Ogg: RE: [fluka-discuss]: error in cmpcrd.f procedure

P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}
-->

The very cryptic message indicates an error with a material (cmpcrd = COMPOUND card)

Apparently you have defined the Chlorine without setting the Z

Cheers

Vasilis

Thank you Vasilis, I corrected the error and the run with fixed beam goes fine, so I think there are no errors in materials but when I connect a couple of user routines a very similar error comes out:
Subscript out of range on file line 167, procedure source.f/source.Attempt to access the 601230-th element of variable am.
Is there a way to find out from the message which one of thematerials is causing problems?ThanksMichele