R: Re: R: RE: [fluka-discuss]: error in cmpcrd.f procedure

From: <fabiemme_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 20:37:02 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you Francesco and Luigi,
in the meantime I realized that the error had to be in source and I found
ijbeam=-2. After correction I tryied to recompile the user routines but my
connection dropped several times (I'm working by remote) and the fff process
washttp://mail53b.webmail.libero.it/cp/ps/Main/MailLayout# not done properly.
Sorry for the noise and thank you again
Michele

COMPOUND