Re: [fluka-discuss]: AW: Biasing is not working if isotope beam is defined

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:30:15 +0200

Dear Manuela,

you are right, your importance biasing is not working, because by default
it is applied only to prompt radiation. In order to activate it for decay
radiation, you have to properly set WHAT(4) of the RADDECAY card (see the
manual), which is rendered by Flair in a more convenient way.

Best regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI