Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: EVENTBIN OUTPUT readout

From: YANG Tao <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 18:29:31 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Mikhail,
    Thank you for your reply. A professor told me DETECT card is not suitable for the response simulation of scintillator because it doesn't have even-by-event structure. As you mentioned, can the out "readbin" read the EVENTBIN output? It has 5 cycles in one simulation,but the data cannot be merged by FLAIR. It perhaps be the format problem, I can't even see the out files in the merge window but they exist in the folder.

Best Regards,
Tao Yang