[fluka-discuss]: 17th FLUKA beginners course Nov. 9-13 Munich Germany *Registration Open*

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 15:33:53 +0000

Dear FLUKA users

we are happy to announce that the registration is now open
of the next beginners course, that will take place
at the Munich University, Germany the week November 9-13.

The link to the course web site is

https://indico.cern.ch/event/442634/

You can find it also on our web site http://www.fluka.org

Please note that your place is confirmed only on the reception of the fee
payment and before the Monday 28 Sep 2015.
After that date, if any of the accepted registrations will turn out not to be finalized
yet by the fee payment, people from the waiting list will be allowed
to proceed in turn through the fee payment and validate their application.

Please note that the capacity of the room (desktop equipped)
is limited to 30 participants.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Munich

Best regards
FLUKA team