[fluka-discuss]: Modelling a polychromatic X-ray source

From: <f.h.green_at_surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 11:05:54 +0000

Hi all,

I had some help a while back with creating a polychromatic X-ray source using a modified source.f file and a .dat file with the spectrum info in.

This worked fine with the spectrum.dat file given to me but when i try to recreate this with a spectrum of my choosing the simulation won't run and just *times out*

I was wondering if any of you know what I am doing wrong?

I have attached the input file, modified source file and the spectrum data i am trying to use.

Faith