Re: [fluka-discuss]: collimated diverging point source

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:46:03 +0200

Hi
sorry, but I cannot understand what do you mean with "expected result".
Could you please explain what is exactly your problem?
And, it is very difficult to comment on inut card without having them.
Could you, please, send the inoput file? or at least the relevant parts of
it?
In the MULSOPT card, do not change the first three whats.
Regards
Paola

Paola Sala
INFN Milano