[fluka-discuss]: RE: FLAIR error

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 07:00:35 +0000

Dear Arif,

please give a look on the fluka lectures, especially in the geometry lecture.

https://indico.cern.ch/event/365567/timetable/#20150512

From your screen shot it is visible that you have not defined any region around your
water container.
There should be two other region the VOID and BLACKHOLE.
Without them the geometry is incomplete and the run will stop without
producing any further files.

Cheers
Vasilis