[fluka-discuss]: Re: Energy spectrum (Intensity-energy-position) in medium

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 21:40:58 +0800

Dear Masoomeh,

Specifically, on the topics of Scoring and User Routines:

Step #1. Study the lectures and do the exercises available online. FLUKA homepage > courses > [the most recent beginners' course] > timetable.

Step #2. Do the same for the most recent advanced course.

Step #3. At each point refer to FLUKA manual.

Step #4. Play with your own examples. Start with simple, controlled cases where you already know the answers a priori.

Step #5. At each run observe the confirmation and differences in .out as well as the scoring results.

:) mary