[fluka-discuss]: USRBIN-Dose-EQ

From: Masoomeh Yarmohammadi <myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:47:26 +0330 (IRST)

Dear All,

Could you please let me know, How can I normalize the output data of USRBIN, Does-EQ to an physical unit like mSv per year. Then I compare the result with the standard 1mSv/year. So, I will be able to decide that the shield wall thickness was enough or no. Does the current of the hitting beam on the target is important in this normalization factor, How?

Please let me know by writing and example. for example for a 10mA hitting electron beam for standard 2000 working hour per year(8 hour per day * 5 day per week * 50 week per year)

Does the Number that I implement in Primary/START/No. has any effect on the Usrbin Dose-EQ output result OR just increasing this number increases the accuracy of output results?

Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Particles and Accelerator, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM)
E-mail : myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir, myarmoha_at_cern.ch