[fluka-discuss]: simulation error

From: Roxana-georgiana Rata U1179323 <Roxana.Rata_at_hud.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 17:41:33 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am trying to simulate the dose equivalent in a research room using a water phantom and an Al beam but something is wrong. I have no errors in my geometry, or at least I can't see any, but when I'm trying to run the simulation is not working.
This is the message I get in the output:

WARNING: Cannot execute command new_geometry_21.bnn
Error processing: new_geometry_21.bnn

WARNING: Cannot execute command new_geometry_22.bnn
Error processing: new_geometry_22.bnn
Ended: 2015.12.08 17:33:43

Warning
Possible errors: new_geometry_21.bnn new_geometry_22.bnn
Correctly processed:

I attached my input and the output file.

Thank you!

Regards,

Roxana Rata
University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]