[fluka-discuss]: Fluka has stopped running

From: Shailja Tiwari <shailja_at_ipr.res.in>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 11:09:57 +0530 (IST)

Dear Sir

I have installed Fluka 2001.2c version for 64 bit operating system having Ububtu 12.04 LTS. It was working properly ( along with flair interface) however I checked it recently and it says

"this version is obsolete and/or you are not allowed to use FLUKA, please contact Fluka list or look for an updated version"

On Fluka official website , i checked new version i.e. 2011.2c.3 and also found " At this point in time, all FLUKA version older or equal to 2008.3d are no more available to the users and are considered obsolete.

So I guess even with new release i should be able to work on my existing version which i am not able to. If i need to install again new version?

Regards
Shailja
Institute for Plasma Research(IPR)
Bhat near Indira Bridge,