[fluka-discuss]: RE: Fluka has stopped running

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 07:25:13 +0000

Dear Shailja

Yes you should definitely install the latest available FLUKA version on the website. When a new version/respin is made available the users are strongly encouraged to use it as it may include bugs fix. Also, due to changes in the random number sequence with a new version, crashes cannot be reproduced for older versions which make debugging impossible for the development team.
Best regards
Joachim