[fluka-discuss]: Scoring number of particles going trough a plane

From: Helga Holmestad <helga.holmestad_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 15:34:45 +0000

Hi
I have a setup with a beam going trough a degrader of aluminum. I want to check how many particles makes it trough the degrader, and is not stopped. So I have set up a scoring plane behind my degrader using the card USRBIN and EVENTBIN. I am only interested in the number of particles going trough this plane, how can I get USRBIN or another card to provide this information. Right now it looks like the length of the track is printed.